Well, an informal one through the comments. I just got back from two job interviews. Being unemployed sucks. Anyway, I’ve been trying to decide what type of Old Time Radio show posts to put up in the next few weeks.
In the past several weeks (aside from holiday specials) I’ve had: Hard boiled detectives, sci-fi, posts dedicated to Sherlock Holmes, Agatha Christie, and this week’s one, Isaac Asimov, and others. I just don’t know what to do for this coming Sunday’s post. I’ll let you — via the comments — decide.
Here are some serving suggestions but you are not limited to them:
1. More Agatha Christie (hugely popular last week)
2. More mixed science fiction (always popular)
3. More author specific shows (I’ve done Agatha, Asimov, and last fall, Bradbury and Arthur Conan Doyle) but please specify who YOU would like.
4. A comedy special.
5. A specific show special. What show? The Mysterious Traveler? Suspense Theater? Dimension X? Jack Benny? Which one?
6. A particular theme.
7. A specific actor/actress special. Yeah, well, who? An Orson Wells edition? How about a Humphrey Bogart edition?
In short, while I get precious little feedback in the Sunday OTR posts themselves, I do (my site statistics tell me so) average over a hundred unique visitors downloading or listening to these shows every week. So, I know that many of you actually dig this stuff as much as I do. Now’s your chance to tell me what you want this coming Sunday and in the following ones.
9 Responses to “Attention Sunday OTR Fans: A Poll”
Leave a Reply
(Be sure to answer the anti-spam question!)